Tuesday, March 06, 2007

“Sing us a song, you’re the piano man”

Well things have been going okay since Sunday. I decided against better judgement to go for a run on Monday afternoon just to see how the leg felt. After 2K I had to pull up as although it didn’t hurt it just didn’t feel right. So just walked home and decided to leave it for the day.

Tuesday I road to work its 30K there and back so not to bad a ride and quite enjoyable (except for the bus that failed to indicate and cut across 3 lanes of traffic to try and run me over). Felt slow on the bike with the bags on the back but still covered the 15K both ways in less than 50 minutes. The leg felt good on the bike and I could ride with no problems so going to try another slow run this afternoon and see how it goes. Got swim training tomorrow morning which should prove no problems so hopefully I’ll be back on track by the weekend for my last long ride.

1K PB: 4.28
4K PB: 25:28
5K PB: 33:35
10K PB: 76:37

Last Run: 2
Week: 2
Month: 7
Year to Date: 92
Life to Date: 477

1 comment:

Faithful Soles said...

You were smart to stop your run and walk in. I did that recently during the Austin Marathon here in Texas when my left shin was in severe pain. Always be smart like that and you'll be successful.

By the way, I wanted to thank you again for linking to our Blog Database on the main Faithful Soles web site. We now have bloggers from 37 states in the USA and 20 other countries (several of those from your homeland of Australia).