Tuesday, July 31, 2007

100th Post

Wow 100 posts didn’t think I had it in me but there you go I have done it feels like an achievement in itself.

Did a 42K ride this morning had a little bit of the freak out on Sunday night cause I realised that Tri season is here again and my first Tri is now only 11.5 weeks away so yes will once again need to step up to two training sessions a day but hopefully everything will work itself out. Went up the M2 with Pebbles this morning was a nice ride but our lights went out at about 5:50 and we still had about 20 minutes of darkness so was a little scary there for a bit but we survived. All in all it was 42K in 1:46:54 so quite a bit faster than what I was 6 months ago and since I haven’t been on a bike for a while I was quite happy with that effort.


1K PB: 4.28
4K PB: 23:47
5K PB: 29:15
7K PB: 48:20
10K PB: 70:39

Last Run: 8
Week: 8
Month: 55
Year to Date: 296
Life to Date: 681

2 comments:

Razors Dad said...

You would have thought when you got to your 100th post you would have steamed ahead day after day, but I think I might turn 100 before you post again!

Harley Warren said...

We want more, we want more, we want more. Come on Bayin I can only read this 100th post so many times, surely you've been out running or riding since you last blogged. this is meant to be the adventures of Bayin not the adventure of Bayin! Hope everything is well and look forward to catching up with you on the road.