Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's About Time

Well it's been a year since I have posted so better catch everyone up on what's been going on, which is a lot. The biggest thing that has happened to me since I last posted would be the birth of my son “Thomas Jacob Clark”. I’ll post pictures soon. He’s now 5 months old and has completely taking over our lives but we love him all the same. My running has basically been no issue for well over a year, as I have been riding to and from work every day which doesn’t leave much time for running. However some friends have once again roped me into the C2S this year so with 6 weeks to go I’m starting my training (yeah I know) but here’s hoping I can pull it off. Also I have the Gong ride in November that will be another big completion with me and my mates (last man over the line has his legs shaved) so that will not be me I can guarantee it. So since my life will once again filled with training I thought it would be a good idea to log all the details on here. Unfortunately I have been sick the last 2 weeks so nothing really to blog about at the moment but I’ll post my totals so far for the year.

Run YTD: 12K (yes that is correct)
Bike YTD: 1690K (Yes that is correct ;)

Okay program starts on the weekend so will post up the results on Monday.

No comments: