Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Weekend

Well I made it and here for another post which is a little exciting. I managed to drag myself out the door on Sunday morning as well and went for my 5k run, the first one on my 6 week program leading up to C2S. Was very nice to get the first run out of the way but really was a little worried at how slow I was but hopefully things will improve quickly. 5k in 36:10 not my slowest time but nowhere near my best anyway I new I would be slow and I new it was going to be hard but at least I was out there. It really was a very cold morning so was actually a little happy that I got out the door at all. Other than that I rode to work today which was the first time since I got this really bad cold so was happy to just be out there this was my second trip to work on the new commuter bike and there’s still a few things I would like to change. So will probably look into that on the weekend. Other than that I have a 3k run tonight after my ride home so hopefully I’ll make that one as well.

1K PB: 4.28
4K PB: 23:47
5K PB: 29:15
7K PB: 48:20
10K PB: 70:39

Run YTD: 14K (was out last time) Bike YTD: 1726K

1 comment:

Faithful Soles said...

Nice job on the running, and I am impressed with your YTD cyclng numbers. Also, congratulations on the birth of your son. My "little boy" is now 16 and is an awesome young man. Keep up the good work.