Sunday, October 22, 2006

10K

10K will I have done it and let me tell you it feels amazing well now anyway. Really didn’t feel that good just after the run but have been on happy ever since and really my legs don’t hurt today so must be doing something right. Haven’t blogged for a while have been doing my assignment for my course so have let a few runs slip by without a blog but think I will just have to leave it of as I can’t remember what I missed out on. Having trouble thinking past the fact that I ran 10K last night finished in 81 minutes and 13 seconds, just over 8 minutes a K but still very happy and looking forward to beating that time next Sunday. Only 14 weeks till my race with Ray so I have one of my friends from Church who is a personnel trainer writing me a program for the 12 weeks before the race the focus will be on speed as I have been building a base for the past 5 months but it is now time to get some speed into these legs of mine.

5K PB: 34.49
10K PB: 1.21.13

Last Run: 10.00
Week: 10.00
Month: 27.82
Year: 277.21

No comments: