Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Top Run

Ran to my Parents house yesterday was suppose to be a 10K run but as it is only 4K to my parents house tried to run the long way around but I still got there in 6K. Ran around the streets near my parent’s house for a bit but got bored so decided to end it at 8K. Really starting to struggle to find longer run routes if I’m running from point A to B I find it really easy to complete the run but if running in a circle I find it really hard. I find it difficult to retrace my steps I think I might need to get in the car and do a few drives around the area and try and find so good long distance runs. Other than that I felt good and strong in the run and am really starting to notice that it’s getting easier to complete the runs and I’m not as tired as I was so will need to lift the intensity of the runs got to push those thresholds. Ran 7.7K in 59:09 and finished with a 500 meter sprint my longest so far.

5K PB: 34.49
10K PB: 1.21.13

Last Run: 7.70
Week: 7.70
Month: 38.24
Year: 287.63

No comments: