Sunday, June 18, 2006

Our Saturday Run/Walk/Crawl.

Got up at 6:20 to get to Ray’s house at 6:45 for our run, it’s starting to get easier to get up in the mornings for the run. The first week could barely crawl out of bed. Was a good morning and Ray sets a tough pace for the run (not fare he has longer legs). We have being running for 1 minute and walking for 3 for the last couple of weeks but then on Saturday we ran 1 and walked for 2. My legs were killing by the end of it and my pace had slowed down a little on the last run for the 20 minutes but managed to complete the 20 minutes. We also went for a walk on the Sunday morning which was good to stretch out my legs and it really helped to get the soreness out of them so I am looking forward to my run tomorrow morning going to try the run 1 walk 2 tomorrow as well I hope I can keep up the pace for the whole 20 minutes. Also I have been really good with my food intake this week so I am looking forward to Weight Watches on Wednesday night as I believe I will be in for some good news.

Current Weight 98
Starting Weight 101.4

Goal 77

No comments: