Thursday, June 29, 2006

When will it stop

My run on Thursday night was not as enjoyable as it should have been. I jogged for over 5 minutes which is the longest I have managed to jog for ever. Unfortunately I was pressed for time and could not do a proper warm up and am paying for it now. My legs are very sore and really I know that it is my fault but still have a smile on my face as I probably had the best run I have had yet. I just hope it doesn’t effect tomorrows run as I don’t want to skip it as I will not be able to run again until Tuesday.


Current Weight 96 (Still at 96 but glad it is not going up).
Starting Weight 101

Goal 77

1 comment:

Miss Monique said...

Thank you so much for the interest in my blog. Food has been the love of my life for as long as I can remember. It is nice that someone shares that passion. I just recieved the food network today and could not be more thrilled. I am also a fan of the pizza!