Sunday, January 21, 2007

Bike Ride to Hell

Went for a ride Very Early Sunday morning to try and avoid the heat so got to the bay at about 6 and headed out with a mate of mine. I had 21K on the program hoping to average 3 minute per K but my mate has no sense of direction and kept going up the canal part of the 7K loop so we ended up doing 28.5K in 1:24:10 which worked out to be 2:59 per K which was right on the money. Was very happy with the effort cause even after the long ride I wasn’t that tired and I know I could of gone a lot harder as I didn’t really push myself so hopefully will be able to do the 15K on race day as close to 37.5 minutes as possible 2.5 minute K’s.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fat to thin are you already in a bike race? My advice: Don't go out to hard, the best strategy is sit back at the begining of the race, then pop it at the end. The best part of a race is taking all the slow people at the end. How's your running going, I've heard on the grape vine you have a race on Friday?

Razors Dad