Sunday, January 14, 2007

Bike

Well in the spirit of this upcoming event I went out on the bike yesterday afternoon. Did 14.5K in 46:25 overall am happy with that effort as I didn’t go all out and it was a little easier than I remembered also lots of room for improvement so hopefully things will be better come race day. On a real plus note at the end of the ride still felt like I had something left so probably could of gone on for the 4K run but still need to take it slow as it’s only the start of my training still ten weeks to go which is more time than you think it is. After Sunday’s effort really looking forward to March am no longer concerned that I can’t finish the Tri now more concerned with finishing with a good time under my belt.

1K PB: 4.28
4K PB: 25:28
5K PB: 33:35
7K PB: 48:54
10K PB: 76:37

Last Run: 2.4
Week: 0.00
Month: 18.79
Year to Date: 18.79
Life to Date: 403.56

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep training son you'll get there! You'll need to put in some hours to catch my boy though, I tell you what!