Sunday, January 07, 2007

Not the Start I Would have Liked

So far this year my running has not really been that great I finished last year with a great PB and was really looking forward to getting into some serious training but have been unable to motivate myself enough to really push myself have barely been able to get out and train. Hard 23K on my program last week only managed 7K for the week very sad. On a bright note managed to get out of bed this morning at a good hour and went for my Sunday run this morning had 7K on the program but only managed 7K so will need to add those 2K too my Wednesday morning run which as it is my speed session that could be a problem but I refuse to cut any more of my runs short I really need to stick to my program otherwise how will I ever finish the half in September.


1K PB: 4.28
4K PB: 25:28
5K PB: 33:35
7K PB: 48:54
10K PB: 76:37

Last Run: 5.01
Week: 5.01
Month: 12.38
Year to Date: 12.38
Life to Date: 397.15

2 comments:

Ellie80 said...

hello! no tips for the tri - i'm a brand newbie myself!! give it a shot though - it is loads of fun!

keep up the training :)

Anonymous said...

Keep getting out there mate, rack up the km's the more you do the stronger you get. And we have to do a good time on the Australia Day Run!

Razor