Thursday, January 11, 2007

Triathlon Training

Well I couldn't put it of any longer so I jumped in the pool this morning and went for a swim. Didn't even realise that the pool just around the corner from my work is a salt water pool so it's perfect for training. Swam 300 Meters in 7:47 and was stuffed afterwards which I knew would happen but had to start somewhere. At that pace I would swim 500M in about 12:30 so would like to get that down to about 10:00 at least as it will take a little longer in the ocean than the pool but still it's offical my training has started.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on starting the training. Remember to enjoy the training - it's one of the best bits of doing triathlons :)

Bayin said...

Thanks for coming to vist and yes I did enjoy the training this morning felt good to be back in a pool.

Anonymous said...

Great work! I am "trying" to be a runner, I can't even imagine biking and swimming in addition. Good luck!