Wednesday, January 31, 2007

“To be a rock and not to roll”

Well lots to catch up on. Have been having a little trouble with my new outlook on life but things are getting better.

Tuesday I had a swim and a run on the program but failed to rise early enough in the morning so missed my swim and just ended up doing the 5K run but really my heart wasn’t in it and only managed to scrap together 4.35 in 36.56 my slowest pace EVER.

Wednesday was just suppose to be a 6K run but felt bad about missing my swim so decided to do my brick training and I ended up doing a 9K ride and 2K run felt good on the bike and am really starting to notice that it’s slowly getting easier.

Thursday I missed my swim again this morning as well which was very annoying because as I was pulling into the pools car park I realised I had left my work shoes at home so had to abandon the swim as I only had time to drive all the way home shower and then drive all the way back to work not happy.

1K PB: 4.28
4K PB: 25:28
5K PB: 33:35
7K PB: 48:54
10K PB: 76:37

Last Run: 2.00
Week: 8.35
Month: 38.34
Year to Date: 38.34
Life to Date: 423.11

No comments: